Professional hand gauge. Ideal for measuring hems, scallops, knitting and sewing.
You may also like…
Stabilizers Starter Kit
Includes all stabilizer types
Using the MADEIRA Stabilizer Starter Set is the perfect way for everyone to experiment with using our stabilizers. The hang-sell pack contains a generous sample piece of each one of our twelve Premium Stabilizers and a copy of “Stabilizers know how” our comprehensive and informative instruction booklet.
See more information below
Ultimate Stabilizer Set
Never Run out of stabilizer in the middle of your project in the middle of the night again. This 12-roll set provides you with 70 yards of quality MADEIRA Stabilizers.
Set includes 4 different rolls of each product category:
- Tear-away: removes easily after you embroider design.
- Wash-away: dissolves away with water.
- Cut-away: most stability and remains on the project after embroidery.
- When you have these 12 stabilizers among your embroidery supplies, you’ll be ready for almost any embroidery project. The full range assortment includes 4 rolls each of tear-away, cut-away, and wash-away stabilizers—a total of 70 yd. All on a roll, these stabilizers are great for jumbo and extra large hoop projects as well as small hoop projects. You simply cut the size you need. Instructions and suggestions for use are included. Stabilizer styles include:
• Cotton Soft White Tear-away • Cotton Soft Black Tear-away • Cotton Stable Iron-on Tear-away • Cotton Fix Tear-away • Avalon Film Wash-away • Avalon Ultra Wash-away • Avalon Plus Wash-away • Avalon Fix Wash-away • Super Strong White Cut-away • Super Strong Black Cut-away • Super Stable Cut-away • Super Film Cut-away
We recommend using the ANTI-GLUE Embroidery needles with these products (Art. No. 9456)
See more information below
The MADEIRA Lana Brush gives your designs embroidered with MADEIRA Lana Wool embroidery thread a lovely soft, fluffy appearance. If your LANA designs is stitched with long, loose stitches, use the Soft Brush and brush gently and slowly. Use the Hard Brush for smaller, tighter stitches, and brush more vigorously.
Gold and Silver Thread
The choice of professionals when they want the best for machine sewing and embroidery.
- For machine embroidery, hand embroidery and decorative sewing.
- Made with 2% real silver.
- 100m/110-yd spool
Mouliné Metallic Perlé No.10, 20m
MADEIRA’s special effect metallic thread is perfect for embroidery onto all styles of materials from Aida, even weave, plastic or fancy canvas and amazing for crochet or knitting or for creating decorations, ornaments or jewelry.
Available in 24 colors
For your convenience click here to see the DMC-Maderia Color Chart
Note: The picture graphics color reflects the color appearance in your computer and is for reference only.
Single-ring Thread Scissor (Snipper)
The indispensable helper for all textile works. Single ring for safe grip while cutting. Ergonomic Design. Accurate cut up to the outer tips. Automatic spring back to zero position.
Bobbinfil No.80, 1000m Natural Cotton
Bobbinfil bobbin thread is the choice of professionals in the production of better machine sewing and embroidery. The quality has been specifically developed for optimal use on high speed computerized embroidery machines. The weight of Bobbinfil is now finer compared to other bobbin threads for best embroidery results and twice as much can be wound onto the bobbin of the machine.
Made out of cotton