Hot Seal Iron
MADEIRA's HOT SEAL , Sold by the Meter.
• Heat seal will cover stitching on the reverse of an embroidery, so improves wearer’s comfort.
• Heat Seal heat press adheres embroidery even at washing temperatures of 95°C.
• The adhesive force of Heat Seal will be re-activated each time it is ironed.
• In general, optimum adhesion is achieved with this Heat Seal using a heat press. T-shirts containing a minimum 95% cotton may be suitable for Heat Seal application by iron.
Please note that the adhesive foil and the release paper only adhere to each other by means of a vacuum. Unrolling, cutting and folding can cause the foil to slightly loosen from the paper.
* Heat seal adheres to most fabrics but fabrics made from or containing cotton will have the best results.
* Due to the extremely large range of fabrics and finishing it is essential to run tests before production concerning operating temperature and adhesive results.
* Fabrics with special finishing or coating should be ironed once before application.
* To protect the embroidery and the fabric/garment, we strongly recommend placing a separate cloth under the main embroidery face.
* Heat Seal achieves its full adhesive force after 48 hours.
To seal badges or emblems: Place reverse of embroidery on Heat Seal and bond lightly with pre-heated iron or heat press, using a cloth over the top of the embroidery where necessary, to avoid surplus adhesive on heat press or iron.
THE PRODUCT IS SOLD BY THE METER!