Halloween Glow in the Dark Thread
Halloween Glow in the Dark Thread adds an element of fun and safety to costumes or trick-or-treat bags with this glow-inthe- dark thread.
Charge ‘Halloween’ thread with natural or artificial light for a few seconds.
A new technology makes this thread glow in the dark, time after time, and much longer than other glow-in-the-dark threads.
Popular with joggers, baby and children’s items and any other design to show off at night.
Machine washable and dryable. Works with all embroidery designs.
One spool per pack. 110 yd/100 m.
You may also like…
Stabilizers Starter Kit
Includes all stabilizer types
Using the MADEIRA Stabilizer Starter Set is the perfect way for everyone to experiment with using our stabilizers. The hang-sell pack contains a generous sample piece of each one of our twelve Premium Stabilizers and a copy of “Stabilizers know how” our comprehensive and informative instruction booklet.
See more information below
Quilters Paradise Travel Box
The Quilters Paradise Travel Box contains a special selection for quilt making, perfectly suited for large embroideries, decorative stitching designs, machine applique as well as blanket and buttonhole stitches.
The Travel Box Contains:
- 48 x 200m Cotona No.30
- 10 x 400m Cotona No. 30 Multicolor
- 8 x 200m Metallic No. 40
- 6 x 100m Aerofil No. 35
- 2 x 1500m Bobbinfil No. 70
- 2 x 200m Wash Away Basting Thread
- 1 x 1000m Monofil No. 40
- 1 Pack of Titanium Needles
- 2 Printed Shadecards
- Shoulder straps
The Spools color numbers included in the box are: 771, 770, 585, 588, 752, 504, 506, 668, 610, 604, 769, 735, 674, 511, 507, 760, 575, 621, 787, 614, 612, 509, 512, 713, 775, 605, 709, 677, 659, 508, 510, 779, 780, 590, 636, 669, 676, 513, 358, 315, 667, 618, 642, 640, 678, 736, 505, 9660, 8500, 633, 661, 745, 580, 570, 792, 514, 9360, 8380, 8010, 581, 645, 571, 573, 688, 729, 8010, 8000, silver, alu, gold3, gold7, copper, astro5, Wash away
Ultimate Stabilizer Set
Never Run out of stabilizer in the middle of your project in the middle of the night again. This 12-roll set provides you with 70 yards of quality MADEIRA Stabilizers.
Set includes 4 different rolls of each product category:
- Tear-away: removes easily after you embroider design.
- Wash-away: dissolves away with water.
- Cut-away: most stability and remains on the project after embroidery.
- When you have these 12 stabilizers among your embroidery supplies, you’ll be ready for almost any embroidery project. The full range assortment includes 4 rolls each of tear-away, cut-away, and wash-away stabilizers—a total of 70 yd. All on a roll, these stabilizers are great for jumbo and extra large hoop projects as well as small hoop projects. You simply cut the size you need. Instructions and suggestions for use are included. Stabilizer styles include:
• Cotton Soft White Tear-away • Cotton Soft Black Tear-away • Cotton Stable Iron-on Tear-away • Cotton Fix Tear-away • Avalon Film Wash-away • Avalon Ultra Wash-away • Avalon Plus Wash-away • Avalon Fix Wash-away • Super Strong White Cut-away • Super Strong Black Cut-away • Super Stable Cut-away • Super Film Cut-away
We recommend using the ANTI-GLUE Embroidery needles with these products (Art. No. 9456)
See more information below
The MADEIRA Lana Brush gives your designs embroidered with MADEIRA Lana Wool embroidery thread a lovely soft, fluffy appearance. If your LANA designs is stitched with long, loose stitches, use the Soft Brush and brush gently and slowly. Use the Hard Brush for smaller, tighter stitches, and brush more vigorously.
The essential tool for quilters and sewers. Perfect for effortless ripping out of seams, cutting threads or opening buttonholes. Quality steel blade retains sharpness and small ball point protects fabric. Easy grip soft handle.
Bobbinfil No.70, 500m
Bobbinfil bobbin thread is the choice of professionals when they want the best of machine sewing and embroidery, because the thread’s quality has been especially developed for optimal use on high speed computerized embroidery machines, The thread is much finer than other bobbin threads so more can be wound onto the bobbin, and best embroidery results and guaranteed.5.00 out of 5₪24.00
Bobbinfil No.60, 1000m
Bobbinfil bobbin thread is the choice of professionals when they want the best of machine sewing and embroidery, because the thread’s quality has been especially developed for optimal use on high speed computerized embroidery machines, The thread is much finer than other bobbin threads so more can be wound onto the bobbin, and best embroidery results and guaranteed.